Add a Group or Business Record
- On the Diocese tab, click Groups & Businesses.
- At the top, click Add Group.
- Enter the name and ID of the group/business.Note: For your convenience, you can configure DioOffice to assign ID numbers automatically. For more information, see Set ID Number Options.
- Enter any other necessary details.
- At the top, click Save.
Group and Business Field Descriptions
In this window, click Add Assignment/Affiliation to insert a person with a position or role at the group/business. Use the tabs to view information about the selected person. Click Load Personnel to view the personnel record.
- You can add documents related to this group/business. Enter the file name where a file is saved on your computer. Click View Document to open the file with the default program set for your computer.CAUTION: This does not save the document in the program; it only opens the document from the location on your computer. If you delete the file from the location you enter, it will not display in the program.Tip: If you need to save a copy of a document in the program (even if you delete the original), use the Add Documents button instead. For more information, see Add Documents.
- History Log
Displays a grid where you can record the date and description of significant historical events with an institution. For more, see Manage an Institution's History Log.
- Letters, Etc.
Displays a grid where you can keep track of multiple forms of incoming and outgoing correspondence for individuals at this group/business. For more, see Track Interactions With People.
Manage funds in this window. For more information, see Development Funds.
- Billing Address
Displays the billing address for the institution associated with a particular fund. For more, see Enter a Billing Address.
- Individual Letter, Label
Access a report wizard with the option to create a custom label, envelope, or letter report. For more, see Address and Send a Letter.