Delete a Batch of Fund Entries
You can delete an entire batch of fund entries as well as the terms and rates associated with it. This is a quick way to remove a posting made in error.
For example, if two operators post the same financial entries, not knowing the other had done so, you can remove the duplicate batch. This process also deletes batches from the Check eGiving Status quick posting.
- On the Diocese tab, click .
- Enter the batch number of the fund entries you want to remove.CAUTION: All financial entries associated with the batch number and terms/rates will be deleted.
- To remove all entries posted within that batch, click Delete/OK.
- Confirm that you want to delete all entries in the batch.
- Print the information to keep for your records.