If you're part of the Preferred Client Program, you can download the latest desktop version in the Client Portal.
PDS DioOffice 10.2C, released for desktop 7-28-22 and OnDemand 8-4-22, offers the following enhancements.
This is the last major update for Version 10. We're excited to introduce PDS Version 11! Please upgrade to continue getting the latest and greatest from your PDS programs.
OnDemand clients are automatically upgraded to the latest version. Check out the 11.0A release notes to see what we added.
New and Improved Features
- Some of our OnDemand customers were not hearing the notification sound when a message box, such as a warning, displayed. Now, anytime a message box displays, you are alerted with a "beep".
- We added an option to zip scheduled report files that you attach to emails. If you expect your report to be larger than 30 MB, we recommend zipping the file.
- The USPS increased postal rates, effective July 10, 2022. These changes were made in your PDS program and released on July 8th. Next time you run EZ-Mail, you will receive a message that allows you to download the new postal forms. For details on the changes, see July 2022 Postage Price Changes (USPS website).
- We've heard several requests from system admins for a way to log all users out of the program when not in use. Now, all users are logged out of PDS at midnight, your local time. This way, any necessary maintenance and automatic backups can run properly.
- On the Quick Access toolbar, click the users icon . The new option at the bottom, Automatic Logout at Midnight, is selected by default, but you can clear the checkbox at any time if needed.