What would you like to know more about?

Year-End Forms and Supplies

Forms and supplies you will need for year-end.

To get ready for year-end, make sure that you have all of the necessary supplies and office materials by ordering your supplies and materials as early as possible.

You can order many of the supplies and documents in the following lists from ACS Technologies. Visit our website to place your order.

Forms and supplies to order early include:

  • Contributions statements
  • Forms W-2 (W-3)
  • Forms 1099 (1096)
  • Ink cartridges
  • Printer paper
  • Mailing envelopes
  • Federal publications (example, Circular E)
  • Window envelopes for Forms 1099 and W-2
  • Charitable Contributions reports

Documents to have on hand if you use ACS Payroll or Contributions include:

  • Publication 526-Charitable Contributions
  • Publication 15-Circular E, Employer's Tax Guide
  • 501-Exemptions, Standard Deductions, and Filing Information
  • 505-Tax Withholding and Estimated Tax
  • 517-Social Security and Other Information for members of the Clergy and Religious Workers
  • 529-Miscellaneous Deductions

For more information on these forms and publications, visit http://www.irs.gov.