Printing or Previewing Unposted AR Invoices
You can preview and print AR invoices in ACS for year-end.
After verifying your entries, edit the invoices to correct any errors or delete any invoices that you entered by mistake. After an invoice is posted, you must either void the invoice and reissue it or enter an adjustment.
If the invoice is entered in error, you must void it after the invoice is posted. You can also edit posted transactions in Accounts Receivable, depending on your accounting method. If you operate on a cash basis, any information can be changed. If you operate on an accrual basis, you can change general information, and an adjustment option is available to change the invoice amount, if necessary.
- Under Manage Records, click the Transactions tab.
- In the drop-down list, select Accounts Receivable Invoices and click Go .
- Click Post Invoices. A list of unposted invoices for the selected posting period displays in the Post Invoices window.
- If you want to include each invoice's distribution in the preview/print list, select Print Distribution. To show only a summary list, clear that option.
- To preview the list, click Preview, then Close to return to the Post Invoices window.
- To print the list, click Print, confirm the printer selection, then click OK.