The November 2019 Access ACS update corrects several client issues.
- Congregants were able to split transactions to the same fund and online giving memos were duplicated.
- Some recurring gifts processed twice or did not display in Access ACS or on the Recurring Gifts Report.
- When updating Fund Deposit Accounts, not all past recurrences updated to the new deposit account.
- When congregants set up future, one-time gifts, the Recurring Payment Setup email displayed "Occurs every day on Gift Date" rather than "This gift was a future gift scheduled for Gift Date".
- The Manage Scheduled Giving authorization form did not account for the "Until I Cancel" recurrence pattern.
- When registering named guests and selling supplies, the supply quantity field did not save the registrant's information.
- When registering for an event, some registrants received an error saying that First and Last Name were required, even after entering them.
- Security settings for Lay Leaders viewing outreach connection history did not work correctly.
- Staff users could not view contact information in online directories.
- When viewing the family directory with pictures, families with some member statuses did not display.