Mark Families Who Subscribe to the Diocesan Newspaper
With this quick posting, you can set the Subscriber option or Digital Subscriber option for multiple family records. These checkboxes are located in the Primary Information window.
- On the Families tab, click .
- Select whether to use automatic updating or individual entry.
- Select which checkbox to post, then click Next.
- If you selected automatic updating:
- If you included fund selections, select the funds to use to filter the list, then click Next.
- Make selections to build your list of records to process, then click Next.
- To set the Subscriber or Digital Subscriber option differently for each family, select the first option. Or, to set it the same for your entire list, select the second option, and select or clear the checkbox. If needed, enter an expiration date. Click Next.
- If you selected individual entry:
- Select or clear the checkbox, enter an optional expiration date, select a family, and click Add Family to List.
- Repeat this for each record you want to process. When you're finished, click Next.
- Review your list. If needed, select or clear the Subscriber or Digital Subscriber option. When you're ready to post to the selected records, click Next.
- To post, click Finish.