We offer a variety of support options to handle many of your how-to questions. If self-service options do not answer your questions, our support specialists can talk you through in-depth, personalized troubleshooting.
- Self-Service Options
- Search for answers in our Help Center, share feedback on help topics (coming soon!), or ask the MinistryPlatform Community. You can also visit the Idea Board to vote, comment, and propose product ideas for consideration.
- Contact Support
- For specific troubleshooting or other services, contact our Support team via phone call at 1-800-736-7425 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support specialists are available Monday - Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. EST/EDT, and Friday, 9:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m. EST/EDT. Remember, only SPoCs are authorized to contact Support, use Live Chat, and submit support cases.
- Live Chat
- Have a how-to question? Initiate a live chat with an agent by logging into the Support Portal. Chat can handle sending and receiving screenshots and links, as long as the conversation comes to a quick resolution. Plus, all conversations can be turned into support tickets, so if an issue needs further investigation, the transition to support is seamless!
- Submit a Case
- If you have a more complex issue (like server errors, multi-step scenarios, complex how-to questions, or troubleshooting), you can submit a support case via the Support Portal or email email@example.com.
- Off Hours Support
- Tickets submitted outside of normal support hours are reviewed at the start of the next business day. If your concern cannot wait, the auto-response email you receive after submitting a ticket provides information for requesting off-hours assistance. Hourly rates are likely to apply if off-hours assistance is provided, as defined by your Service Level Agreement.