Publish a Website
Make a website available online by publishing it.
If you already own a domain name, you can use it. If you don't own a domain name, we will help you set up a domain for your website.
If you're uncertain which option to choose, click schedule a callback and fill out the form. You can also call the number displayed on the callback form for direct assistance.
- Click .
- Click next to the name of the site and select Publish Site.
- Choose a website domain option.
If you already own a website domain, select Connect my existing domain, enter the domain in the text box, and click Continue.
If you don't own a domain and want to set one up, select Set up a new domain and click Continue.
- If you want to use the default domain, select Use the default domain, enter the name in the text box, and click Publish. Your website's domain will be (NameYouEntered).multiscreensite.com.
- If you want to use an existing domain, follow the instructions on the screen to connect your domain to your website. This process will be different depending on your domain host. If you need assistance, call the number located under the instructions. For more information, click here.
- If you want to set up a new domain, fill out the form completely and click Submit Request. You can also call the number listed on the form for assistance.