Message Your Team
You can send a message to your team.
Similar to writing an email, you can send a message to everyone in your team or just certain people. You determine who receives replies from your message when you create it. So, if you want to start a team discussion, or just send an announcement with replies disabled, you can do that.
As a team leader, you are not copied on messages you send.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Connect. Then click Serving.
- Click the name of your team, then click the News tab.
- Click Send Communication.
- Click Compose Your Message.
- If your team has less than 100 volunteers, you can choose to message specific individuals. Click Message specific people and click next to the names of the people you want to remove from the message.
- Enter the message subject and body.
- To attach a file to your message, click Attach files, then choose the files you want to include.
- If your team has text messaging enabled, and at least one volunteer has opted in to receiving texts, you can preview the text that volunteers receive. To change this message, click Customize, then enter the message you want to send. You can also remove the link in the text by clearing Include link in text.
- Select how volunteers can reply to your message.
- Sender Only— Volunteers can only reply to you, and no one else will see the reply.
- Entire Team— When a volunteer replies, everyone can see it and respond to the reply.
- Disabled— No one can reply to this message.
- Click Send.Note:
You can also create a new message by clicking the Compose button on the Inbox page.