Recruit Volunteers for a Team
You can recruit volunteers for roles on your team.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Volunteer Teams/Serving Roles permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click the name of the serving team.
- Click next to the name of the team and select Recruit Volunteers.
- Enter the group's name in the Create in text box.
- Enter a title and message for your post.
- In the Roles drop-down menu, select the roles you're recruiting for.
- Click Preview to see how your post will look or click Post to post your recruitment to the Newsfeed.