Manage Volunteer Assignments from the Leader Dashboard
View and manage the volunteers assigned to times.
Only available to team leaders.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Connect. Then click Serving.
- Click the name of the team.
- To manage assignments for something happening today, click next to the assignment in the Happening Today section. For upcoming assignments, click View all upcoming assignments then click next to the assignment.
- Click next to the role's name. If there are already volunteers assigned to the role, you will see who has accepted and declined the assignment and who has not responded yet.
- Manage your volunteer assignments.
- To add a volunteer to the role, click +Add a Volunteer. You can select someone from the recommended volunteers list, or search to find a different volunteer. Then click Send Assignment.
- To manually approve a volunteer, click next to their name and select Mark as Accepted.
- To mark a volunteer as declined, click next to their name and select Mark as Declined.
- To remove someone from the assignment, click next to their name and select Remove Assignment.
- To start a chat with a volunteer, click next to their name and select Start a Chat.