Add Volunteers from a Query
You can add volunteers to a team from your query results.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Volunteer Teams/Serving Roles permission.
- Click .
- Create a custom query based on any attribute, such as a query for skills and interests.
- On the custom query results page, clear people you don't want to add to the team.
- Click Select an Action... and select Add to a Serving Team.
- In the Serving Team text box, begin entering the name of the team, then select it from the drop-down menu.
- Click Choose a role and select a role from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.