You can view a list of teams.
Administrators can view a list of teams on the Serving Teams page. Volunteers and leaders can see a list of teams on the serving overview page. If you have signed up for a role, and that request is pending, you will also see this here.
View Teams for Administrators
Administrators can view a list of teams from the Volunteer menu.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Volunteer Teams/Serving Roles permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- To search for a team, click and enter the name of the team in the text box.
- To view information about a specific serving team, click the name of the team.
View Teams for Leaders and Volunteers
Leaders and volunteers can view teams from the serving overview page.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Connect. Then click Serving.
- Click the name of any team to view more information about it. Here, you can view your roles on that team, communicate with other volunteers, view other opportunities and contact the team leaders.