Edit a Team
If you need to change something about the team, you can edit it.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Volunteer Teams/Serving Roles permission.
- Click .
- Click the name of the team.
- Next to the team's name, click and select Edit. If the team doesn't have a description, you can also click +Add a description in the About This Serving Team section to edit the team's information.
- Enter your changes to the team information on the General Info tab.
- In the Communication Settings section, select who can create posts, who can post photos and whether team chat is enabled.
- If you want to mark attendance for volunteers on this team, turn Enable Attendance on. Select a time frame to calculate attendance metrics and enter how many declines and absences define low participation.
- Click the Roles tab.
- To add a role that already exists, click Search existing roles, select the role from the drop-down and click Add. Add a new role by clicking Create New Role and entering the role's information.
- If you need to modify a role you've added to your team, click next to the role and select Edit Role. Make any necessary changes, then click Save.
- If you need to remove a role you've added to your team, click next to the role, and select Remove.
- Click Save.