Volunteer for a New Role from the Serving Page
A volunteer can express their interest in volunteering for a role.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Connect. Then click Serving.
- To view volunteer opportunities, click the Opportunities tab.
- You can choose to Browse by Role or to Browse by Team. Opportunities are sorted by relevance to the skills and interests you've selected on your serving profile.
- Select the role you're interested in.
If you're browsing by role, click the role, click the team's name, select any other roles you're interested in, then click Submit Your Interest.
- If you're browsing by team, click the team's name, select the roles, then click Submit Your Interest.
- To see the roles you've expressed interest in, click the Overview tab. Note:
Set Your Serving Preferences
While you're waiting for a response from a team leader, you can set your serving preferences for the roles you've expressed interest in. On the Overview tab, click next to the role's name, then click Edit to make these changes.