Manage Volunteers on a Schedule as a Leader
Add, approve, and remove volunteers from a schedule as a team leader.
Only available to team leaders who have the Manage team schedules permission.
Volunteers with a green check mark next to their name have accepted or were manually accepted. Volunteers with names crossed out have declined or were marked as declined.
- Click .
- Click the team's name to view the leader dashboard for that team.
- In the Volunteer Scheduling section, click Manage volunteer schedules in detail.
- Click the name of the schedule. This automatically takes you to the schedule's Assignments page.
- Manage the volunteers on the schedule.
To add a volunteer to the schedule, click +Add in the serving time. You can select someone from the recommended volunteers list, or search to find a different volunteer. Click Save to add them to the schedule.
To manually approve a volunteer who is already on a schedule, hover your mouse over their name, then click the check mark.
- To mark a volunteer as declined or to remove them from a schedule, hover your mouse over their name, then click the X. Choose whether you want to mark them as declined and leave them on the schedule, or if you want to remove that volunteer from the schedule completely. Then, click Remove.
- Once you've made the changes, click Update Schedule.