Edit Volunteers on a Schedule
You can remove or add volunteers to an existing schedule.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Schedules permission.
You can click the roles at the top of the Assignments page to hide them in the schedule. If you know the volunteer's role, hiding the other roles may help you find the volunteer's name on the schedule more quickly.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click the name of the team, then click the Schedules tab.
- Click the name of the schedule. This will automatically display the Assignments tab.
- To remove someone from the schedule, hover your mouse over the volunteer's name, then click the X. Choose whether to mark the volunteer as declined or to remove them from the schedule.
- If you need to add a volunteer instead, click +Add to assign a volunteer to the schedule.
- Click Update Schedule.
- If needed, enter a message to the volunteers you added and/or removed. If you added and removed volunteers while editing, you can click Send separate messages to write a different message to individuals you added and removed.
- Click Update.