Delete a Schedule
Delete a volunteer schedule.
If you no longer need a schedule, you can delete it. This permanently removes the schedule, all existing and future assignments, and the history of all past assignments. The volunteers who were removed from the schedule are also notified.
Delete a Schedule for Administrators
Delete a volunteer schedule as an administrator.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Schedules permission.
- Click .
- Click the name of the team, then click the Schedules tab.
- Click next to the schedule, and select Delete.
- Enter a message to the volunteers who will be removed from the schedule if needed.
- Enter a reason for deleting the schedule in the text box.
- Click Delete.
Delete a Schedule for Leaders
Delete a volunteer schedule as a leader.
Only available to team leaders who have the Manage team schedules permission.
- Click .
- Click the team's name to view the leader dashboard for that team.
- In the Volunteer Scheduling section, click Manage volunteer schedules in detail.
- Click next to the name of the schedule, then select Delete.
- Enter the reason for deleting the schedule in the text box, then click Delete.