Record a Sacrament/Ordinance
The completion of sacraments/ordinances can be recorded on an individual's profile page.
- You'll need the Edit Individual permission.
- Make sure your church has set up the items you want to track.
- Sign in as an administrator or user with the appropriate permission.
- Locate and open the record you want to update.
- Click the tab on the profile, named Sacraments or Ordinances by default. It might have a different name if your church has customized it.
- Click the sub-tab of the sacrament/ordinance you want to record.
- Click Add new to add a new record. If an entry already exists, click and Edit to change or add more information. Complete the fields, then click Save.
- To clear an entry, click , select Delete, and confirm.
- Click Add note to include your own text for this sacrament/ordinance.Note: Any notes entered here print on the individual's Profile report.