Customize Certificate Wording
Change the wording on your certificates to fit your needs.
- Make sure you've enabled certificate printing in the sacrament/ordinance settings.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click the Sacraments or Ordinances tab.
- Next to each sacrament/ordinance you want to track, click , and select Edit.
- Beside Certificate, click Customize Wording.
- Make any changes you'd like to the wording inside the gray outline.
- Click Save & Preview.
- Review the example. If the certificate looks the way you want it to, click Close. Otherwise, click Customize Wording until you get it just right.
Your wording changes apply to all certificates you print for this sacrament/ordinance.