Copy Marriage Information
Copy common marriage fields from one spouse's record to another.
- Sign in as an administrator or user with the appropriate permission.
- Locate and open one of the spouse's records.
- On the Sacraments or Ordinances tab, add or edit the marriage record.
- Enter any relevant marriage information for this spouse.
- For Spouse's Name, select a profile from your database.Note: Click to open the selected record in a new browser tab. This is a good way to make sure you have the correct spouse before creating the marriage record for them.
- Select Copy record data to the selected profile above.
- Click Save.