Mark Attendance for Group Events
Take attendance for a group event.
If an event is both in-person and virtual, you can select whether someone attended the event in-person or virtually. In the Detailed Attendance section, you can also add attendees to the numeric count by entering a number in the Additional box.
- Click .
- Click the group's name.
- Click the Attendance tab.
- Click the event you want to mark attendance for.
- Select the check box to the left of each group member who attended the meeting. If an event is both in-person and virtual, select the way the group member attended.
- Click Add Person to add new members or guests to the group roster.
- To add unnamed attendees, enter the number next to Additional. You can add numbers for both in-person and virtual attendees.
- Click Done.