Add a Registrant to a Paid Event
Register someone for a paid event.
- Click .
- Click the name of the event.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the registrant, then select the member from the drop-down menu. Optional: Click Add profiles to enter a person who does not currently have a profile.
- If +memo is available, you can click the link and enter additional details here.
- Select additional family members who will attend. If +memo about is available, you can click the link and enter any additional details for each additional family member.
- If registrants can bring guests, add them in the guest section.
- If the event allows named guests, click Add a Guest and enter the guest's name. Click Add another Guest to save the guest information and add another.
- If the event allows unnamed guests, enter the number of guests attending and select the registration type.
- Click Next.
- Select the registration type for each attendee.
- Enter additional information about the attendees if needed.
- To review the cost summary screen, click Next.
- Review the registration information and click Edit Who's Coming if you need to make changes. You can also click and select Edit Who's Coming to make changes.
- If the registrant is paying for the event by cash or check at the time of registration, click +add a payment to enter a payment amount and memo. If you are entering an online payment using a credit card, click here for more information.
- Click Register