Registration Event Field Descriptions
Details on a few of the fields you'll encounter when creating new registration events.
- Register a guest by name
- People are required to provide information, such as a name, about their guests.
- Register number of guest only
- People are not required to provide information about their guests, only the number of guests attending. Check-in is unavailable for events when guests are registered by number.
- Create tags for your events to allow users to filter and find events based on tags.
- Visible to
- The default setting for visibility is Users with Permission Only. Making the event visible to Everyone publishes an event and allows people to register themselves and guests for the event. This also gives you the option to list the event on the church news feed and send a notification to everyone in the church.
- Provide memo field when registering
- Enable a memo field where you can enter additional information for each registrant during registration.