Add a Recurring Registration Event
Create a recurring registration event.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
- Click .
- Click +Add Event.
- Complete the fields. Fields with a red asterisk are required.
- In the Location section, select whether the event is in-person only, virtual only, or both. If your event is meeting online, enter the online meeting link and a meeting passcode if needed.
- To add an image, click +Add a photo for this event, then select the image file.
- To edit the event photo, click on the image you want to change. Use the left scroll bar to rotate the image and the right scroll bar to resize the image. Then, click Apply.
- If you want to enable mobile check-in for this event, turn the Enable mobile check-in option on. Then, select the type of mobile check-in the event will use.
- To customize the email sent to registrants, click Customize Confirmation Email. Enter your custom text in the text boxes, then click Save. If you need to restore the default email wording, click Reset to default content.
- Click Save & Close.Note:
Registration and Payments
Currently, Realm recurring events have the same roster for the entire event. This means the registrant will register and pay for all occurrences of the event as a whole.