Enable Partial Payments for a Registration Event
Allow registrants to make partial payments when registering for an event.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
You can choose whether guests without logins can register with partial payments or if partial payments are restricted to only individuals with a Realm login.
- Click .
- Click +Add Event, complete the fields to create an event, and then click Next.
- Click the Registration Types tab, create the registration types for the event, and then click Next.
- Click the + Event Cost tab, enter the cost for each registration type, and then click Next.
- Click the Payment Settings tab.
- Select your payment settings for the event.
- Turn Partial Payments on.
- In the drop-down menu, select who can register with partial payments. Selecting all registrations allows everyone to register with partial payments, including guests without logins. Selecting registrants with login restricts partial payments to only individuals with a Realm login.
- Enter a Minimum Online Payment Amount.Note:
The minimum online payment amount applies to payments made after the initial registration.
- In the Payment Message section, enter any additional information about payments you want to provide the registrants.
- Click Next or Save & Close.