Choose Payment Settings for Registration Events
Select how people can pay for a registration event.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
- Click .
- Click +Add Event, complete the fields to create an event, and then click Next.
- Click the Registration Types tab, create the registration types for the event, and then click Next.
- Click the + Event Cost tab, enter the cost for each registration type, and then click Next.
- Click the Payment Settings tab.
- Select your payment settings for the event.
- If you have specific instructions or information you want registrants to see when making a payment, enter it in the Payment Message box.
- If you want to set a select date after which refunds will not be given, enter it here.
- In the Accounting Settings section, enter accounting information for this event's payments. This section will appear differently depending on your permissions and whether Realm is integrated with Realm Accounting. Click here for more information on entering accounting information for your event.
- Click Save & Close.