Add a Total Cost Cap to an Event
Set a total cost cap for an event.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click +Add Event, complete the fields to create an event, and then click Next.
- Click the Registration Types tab, create the registration types for the event, and then click Next.
- Click the +Add Event Cost tab and set the cost for the event.
- Click +Add Discount.
- Select Total Cost Cap from the Discount Type drop-down menu.
- Enter the amount that the total registration cost can't exceed.
- Click Add.