Add a Code Discount to an Event
Create a discount code for an event.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click +Add Event, complete the fields to create an event, and then click Next.
- Click the Registration Types tab, create the registration types for the event, and then click Next.
- Click the +Add Event Cost tab and set the cost for the event.
- Click +Add Discount.
- Select Code from the Discount Type drop-down menu.
- Enter the discount amount and then enter the code for the discount.
- Enter a date range for the discount.
- Click Add.