Run a Custom Questions Report
Run a report to see your custom questions.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
You can run a report to print or export your event's custom questions. Choose from PDF or CSV formats.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click the event's name, then click the Registrants tab.
- Select Registrant in the View by drop-down menu.
- Click , and select Custom Questions Report.
- Select the report settings, then choose a PDF or CSV format.
- Click Run.Note:
The report's Summary section displays data from your yes/no and list questions only.
For example, if you create a yes/no question "Do you need childcare?" the summary will provide a count of how many people answered yes and no.
If you create a list question "I need childcare for the following ages:" with three options to choose from, the summary will provide a total of how many of each option was selected.Note:
When a parent registers a child for an event, the custom questions report will not display the child's email. Instead, it will display the primary family member's email. However, if none of the primary family members have an email associated with their Realm profiles, the report will display no email.