Add a Multiple Choice Question
Add a multiple choice question to your registration event.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click +Add Event, complete the fields create an event, and then click Next.
- In the Registration Types tab, create the registration types for the event, and then click Next.
- If you are creating a paid event, click the + Event Cost tab, and set up the event cost.
- Click the + Custom Questions tab.
- Enter the question prompt.
- Select List from the Type drop-down menu.
- Enter your first answer in the Choices text box.
- To add another choice, click . Repeat this process until you've entered all the choices.
- To allow registrants to select more than one answer, select Allow Multiple Selections.
- To finish the question, click Add.