Add a Conditional Question
Add a conditional question to your registration event.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click +Add Event, complete the fields create an event, and then click Next.
- In the Registration Types tab, create the registration types for the event, and then click Next.
- If you are creating a paid event, click the + Event Cost tab, and set up the event cost.
- Click the + Custom Questions tab.
- Enter the question prompt.
- Select Yes/No or List from the Type drop-down menu.
- If this is a List question, enter your choices.
- Click + Add conditional questions.
- Under the choice, click + Add conditional questions.
- Enter the conditional question prompt and select the type. If you select List or Link to profile field from Type, you must enter choices or select a profile field.
- Select Required if you want to make the conditional question required.
- You can add more conditional questions to other choices, or click Save if you are done.
- Complete the rest of the main question, then click Add.