Edit an Item in a Registration Event
Edit the additional items on a registration event.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
- Click .
- Click next to the event and select Edit.
- Click the Additional Items tab.
- Make your changes to the items.
- Click Update.Note:
Things to Know
- You can't change the cost of an item after a registrant has purchased it.
- You can change the maximum amount available, but you can't set it lower than the number of items already purchased.
- You can change the registration type associated with an item, but this will not affect existing registrations.
- You can edit an item to make it required, but this will not affect existing registrations. It also won't retroactively add the item to existing registrations.
- You can change an item to be one-per-person, but this will not affect existing registrations.