Add an Item to a Registration Event
Add additional items to a registration event.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Events permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click +Add Event, complete the fields create an event, and then click Next.
- In the Registration Types tab, create the registration types for the event, and then click Next.
- If you are creating a paid event, click the +Event Cost tab, and set up the event cost.
- Click the +Additional Items tab.
- Enter the item description.
- If the item includes options, click +Add option.
- Enter the option name.
- If the option has a cost, enter the cost.
- If the option has a max amount available, enter the amount.
- Click +Add option to create additional item options.
- Select Required if you want to make the item required.
- If the item is limited to a specific type of registrant, select Only available to certain registration types.
- If you want to limit the number of items requested, select Limit one item per registrant.
- To finish item set up, click Add.
- Repeat the process until you've added all items, then click Next to continue event setup, or Save & Close to finish creating the event.Note:
You can't set a maximum amount available number to an item that's required for registration. This could prevent registrants from being able to register due to a required item being sold out.