Resolve Unrecognized Addresses
You can view a list of unrecognized addresses and have Realm try to resolve them.
- You'll need the Edit Individual permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- On the Overview dashboard, click the entry for Unrecognized Addresses.
- To resolve a single address, click Resolve in the far-right column next to the profile. Make any necessary changes, then click Save.
- To resolve multiple addresses, select the check boxes to the left of the appropriate profiles. From the Select an action drop-down list, select Resolve. Make your edits and click Save & Next.