Accept Unrecognized Addresses
You can denote an address as acceptable in its current form. Realm will ignore these addresses when compiling future unrecognized address reports. But they will still be visible when using the All or Ignored filter.
- Sign in as an administrator or user with the appropriate permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- On the Overview dashboard, click the entry for Unrecognized Addresses.
- Select the check boxes next to the appropriate profiles.
- From the Select an action drop-down list, select Ignore then confirm.