Attach a File to a Profile
You can attach files to a profile page. These attachments can be used by users with permission only, not congregants.
- You'll need the Manage Attachments permission among your responsibilities.
- Locate and open the record.
- On the Attachments tab, click Add Attachment.
- Name the attachment, then click Choose File to upload it.
- Click Save.Note: Files attached to profiles are only visible to users with permission. To share files with congregants, use groups. See Post Files or Links to a Group.
- To remove an attachment, click beside it, select Delete, and confirm.