Add or Delete Photos
While people with a login can update their own photos, a user with permissions can also do it for them.
- Sign in as an administrator or user with the appropriate permission.
- Locate and open the record you want to update.
- Move your mouse to hover over the existing picture or the default graphic.
- Click the photo pane to add a picture.
- Place your cursor over an existing photo and click to replace it.
- Place your cursor over an existing photo and click to delete it.
- Browse to select the new picture, or confirm your deletion.Tip: Ideally, the image should be 172 x 172 pixels. If needed, you can use any photo or graphics program to determine and alter the size of the image.