Update the Online Directory
You might have congregants with Realm profiles but no login. You might still want these people to show up in searches by your Realm users. That's why we made the online directory.
You'll need the Edit Individual permission.
- Congregants with a login. (They decide whether they want to be in the directory.)
- Children without a birthday listed in Realm.
- Someone with an inactive profile.
- Sign in as an administrator or user with the appropriate permission.
- Locate and open the individual's record.
- On the Info tab, click .
- Select or clear Opt in to Online Directory. This check box is only available on profiles without a login. The option also will not be displayed if the congregant is a child without a listed birthday.
- Click Save.When someone is opted in to the directory, they will be automatically notified by email, assuming an email address is part of their profile.