Use this procedure to merge any two profiles.
- Sign in as an administrator or user with the appropriate permission.
- If needed, locate your duplicate profiles.
- Click on the profile, and select Merge Profile.
- Enter the name of the potentially duplicate profile in the text field.
- The profiles display side by side. Where one profile has information but the other does not, the selection is made for you. Where the information matches for both profiles, the selection is also made automatically. The Choose Data arrow indicates that you must make a selection between conflicting entries. Click one side or the other and the indicator disappears. See Profile Merge Field Descriptions for more on certain fields.
- When all orange indicators are gone, you can click Merge Profiles.