Export Participant List to Spreadsheet
You might need to export a file that lists a pathway's participants. This file could then be imported into a spreadsheet or other application.
- You'll need the Manage Pathways permission.
This procedure creates a CSV file, a text file often used to move data between applications.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click the name of the pathway.
- On the People tab, select the check box next to those names you want to include in an export.
- Click the Select an action drop-down list and select Export (.csv).
- The file is downloaded through your browser and can be opened in a spreadsheet program.