Assign Specific Leaders
You can assign a single leader to a specific participant to help usher them through a step. This is more practical when you have multiple step or pathway leaders.
- You'll need the Manage Pathways permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click the name of the pathway.
- On the Steps tab, click a step name.
- Select the check box next to one or more participants.
- Click the Select an action drop-down list, and select Assign a Leader.
- Select a leader.
- Click Save.