Add Steps to a Pathway
Got something else that needs doing? There's a pathway step for that.
- You'll need the Manage Pathways permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Next to the pathway, click and Edit.
- Click Add a step or Add another step.
- Select whether the step is ordered or unordered. You can always move people to unordered steps; they are simply not numbered. Like other steps, however, they must be completed for an individual to finish a pathway.
- Enter a Step Name and, optionally, Instructions, and Leader(s).Tip: A step leader is very important and will be expected to help each person on a step to complete it. Make sure your step leaders turn on their notifications to be informed when anybody new enters their step.
- Set a Step Duration if you want to encourage quicker completion of steps. When participants exceed this range, it will be noted in the digest email to leaders.
- Click Save.