Remove Someone from a Pathway (Leader Instructions)
Leaders can also remove individuals from the pathways they lead.
Pathway leaders can only perform this task if the permission has been enabled under leader responsibilities.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Connect. Then click Pathways. If you do not see this option, you are not a pathway or pathway step leader.
- Click the pathway for which you are a leader or step leader.
- On the People tab, select the check box next to the appropriate profile(s).
- From the Select an action drop-down list, select Remove from Pathway.
- Choose whether or not to keep history.
- Click Ok.