Move Someone to a Different Pathway (Leader Instructions)
You can move a participant to another pathway, even before they've finished the one they're on.
- Log in.
- Click your name in the upper-right corner, and select My Profile.
- Click Pathways on the main menu. If you do not see this option, you are not a pathway or pathway step leader.
- Click the pathway for which you are a leader or step leader.
- On the People tab or Steps tab, select the check box next to the individual(s) you want to move; they must all be moving to the same step.
- From the Select an action drop-down list, select Move to a Different Step.
- Select a pathway and choose whether or not to keep history.
- Click Ok.