Assign Specific Leaders (Leader Instructions)
You can assign a single leader to a specific participant to help usher them through a step. This is more practical when you have multiple step or pathway leaders.
- Sign in as an administrator or user with the appropriate permission.
- Click your name in the upper-right corner, and select My Profile.
- Click Pathways on the main menu. If you do not see this option, you are not a pathway or pathway step leader.
- Click a pathway for which you are a leader or step leader.
- On the Steps tab, click a step name. For step leaders, click a step you lead.
- Select the check box next to one or more participants.
- Click the Select an action drop-down list, and select Assign a Leader.
- Select a leader.
- Click Save.