Add/Edit Pathway Notes (Leader Instructions)
Record any special circumstances or occurrences related to an individual pathway participant.
Pathway leaders can add and view notes only within the pathway they lead. Pathway step leaders can add notes only within the step they lead, but may read notes attached to any step in that pathway.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Connect. Then click Pathways. If you do not see this option, you are not a pathway or pathway step leader.
- Click the pathway for which you are a leader or step leader.
- On the People tab, expand an entry by clicking at the end of the row.
- Click Add a note or Add another note, make your entry, and save. To edit an existing note, click and select Edit Note.
- If you're adding a note and you have permission to manage notes, select whether to copy it to the person's profile as well. Select whether the note should be public or private.
- Click Save.
- To delete a note, repeat the process, but click Delete Note and confirm.