Approve Class Members for Promotion
Approving class members is the second step of promotion.
To access this window, a user must have Manage Ministry Areas set to Allow in their list of permissions.
- Sign in as an administrator or user with the appropriate permission.
- Click .
- On the Setup tab, click next to a class in the list and select Promote.
- Select the check box next to the class members you want to promote. By default, selected individuals will be promoted to the next class in the promotion track. Other options include the following:
- If not selected, he or she will remain in the current class.
- If you want the individual to be neither promoted nor remain in the current class, select the box and select Remove from roster in the drop-down list.
- Click Approve or save your selections for later approval.Once you've approved members, you can move on to finishing the promotion process.