Delete a Group Type
Delete group types you no longer need.
To create and use group types, you must be an administrator or have the permission Add/Edit Groups set to Allow in at least one of your responsibilities.
- Click .
- Click the Group Types tab.
- Point to the Group Type row, then click and
- If the Group Type is not in use, you will not receive a warning and the Group Type is removed from the list immediately.
- If the Group Type is in use, a message displays alerting you to how many groups the Group Type is assigned to, and asks for confirmation to delete.
- Once you delete a Group Type it is removed from every group it was assigned and you will not be able to search on the Group Type anymore.