Delete a Group Type
Delete group types you no longer need.
To create and use group types, you must be an administrator or have the permission Add/Edit Groups set to Allow in at least one of your responsibilities.
You can delete a group type that you no longer need.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click next to the group type, then select Delete.
- If the Group Type is not in use, you will not receive a warning and the Group Type is removed from the list immediately.
- If the Group Type is in use, a message displays alerting you to how many groups the Group Type is assigned to, and asks for confirmation to delete.
- Once you delete a Group Type it is removed from every group it was assigned and you will not be able to search on the Group Type anymore.